- polystyrene foam from appliance packaging, like refrigerator packaging
- glossy self-adhesive tape
The objective is to take advantage of a potential waste and adapt it for a new use. For converting a packaging into a bottle rack we must:
- Measure the space for it, for example, a shelf we already have at home.
- Cut out the material in that size, for example, with the same height.
- Fit two polystyrene plates adaptable to the depth of the shelf.
- Make holes for the wine bottles, if the original material does not have them.
- Paint the visible part with colors.
- Decorate holes with the glossy adhesive tape.